Updated: Aug 13
Ingredients: Cocoa butter, Coconut Oil, Cacao Powder, Pistachios, Seeds ( sunflower, pumpkin, flax, hemp, etc.), Xylitol
1. Coarsely grind the pistachios in a blender or food processor.
2. Melt the cocoa butter and coconut oil using a double boiler.
3. Add the cacao powder and xylitol, and mix together well.
4. Place parchment paper on the bottom of a shallow tray. Layer the pistachios then pour the mixture over. Top with seeds.
5. Place the tray in the fridge overnight.
6. Cut into pieces and enjoy!