Ingredients: Dandelion, Farro, Carrot, Red Bell Pepper, Sun-dried Tomato, Barberry, Vegetable Seasoning, Smoked Paprika, Italian Seasoning, Maple Syrup, Mixed Seeds,Bitter Tea Oil, Sea Salt, Potato, Cauliflower, Nutritional Yeast, Black Pepper, Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Sliced almonds, Pine nuts, Olives, Parsley Chickpea
1. Bake cauliflower with some salt and olive oil until soft and slightly golden.
2. Cook potato in rice cooker or in boiling water on the stove until soft.
3. Roast carrot with olive oil, maple syrup, salt and pepper.
4. Roast peppers with some vegetable seasoning and olive oil.
5. Cook farro (1:1 with water)
6. To make the dressing add cauliflower, potato, nutritional yeast, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and smoked paprika to Thermomix or a blender. Blend until smooth and slightly runny.
7. To the cooked farro add bitter tea oil, sun-dried tomato, Italian seasoning, salt, mixed seeds and barberries and mix well.
8. Assemble dandelion, roasted carrot, roasted pepper, farro mix, olives, parsley, almonds and pine nuts on a plate. Drizzle the dressing on top and serve!