Keto Raw Chocolate
Ingredients: Cocoa butter, Coconut Oil, Cacao Powder, Pistachios, Seeds ( sunflower, pumpkin, flax, hemp, etc.), Xylitol
1. Coarsely grind the pistachios in a blender or food processor.
2. Melt the cocoa butter and coconut oil using a double boiler.
3. Add the cacao powder and xylitol, and mix together well.
4. Place parchment paper on the bottom of a shallow tray. Layer the pistachios then pour the mixture over. Top with seeds.
5. Place the tray in the fridge overnight.
6. Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Ingredients: Quinoa, Olive oil, Sliced almonds, Chopped cashews, Salt, Black pepper, Water
1. Cook quinoa
2. Mix the quinoa with the rest of the ingredients.
Lentil and Kale Curry
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Tomato, Red and brown lentils, Coconut milk, Kale, Water, Black pepper, Curry powder, Pink Himalayan salt, All spice, Turmeric, Bay leaf, Staranize, Smoked paprika, Cumin seeds
Prep work: Cook lentils, wash and cut the Kale.
1. Heat up coconut oil in a pot
2.Add tomato, Bay leaf, staranize and black pepper. Cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally, until fragrant.
3.Add coconut milk, water, and all the spices. Bring to boil, then add the lentils and kale. Mix everything well and cook for a few minutes on medium heat.